- For years, especially pre-kid years, New Year's Eve meant inviting everyone and anyone over to our house for a get-together and having people ending up sleeping here and there.
- Hard to believe but I registered all 3 kids for soccer today!
- Last night was TV night for hubby and I.
- the extra laundry generated from playing in the mud and puddles
- Well the second skating show went great too.
- Picked up the twins soccer uniforms.
- Otherwise known as barn swallow or the lovely french term "hirondelle des granges".
- It's been hot all right, tending to stay inside to be cool or going outside to splash in the pool with friends over or at other people's places and their pool.
- Yep it happened last night.
- To reciprocate nancy's last two posts, yes, life has been busy around here, so much so that I've become a silent blogger.
- What fun it was!
- Crazy weather today.
Interesting how these 12 sentences sum up my year: life as a mom in the outskirts of suburbia with my family and friends and all their activities. Not an exciting/glamorous life. but my life, a simple one celebrating simple events.
And I'd like to think that #11 pretty much summed it up "what fun it was!"