Thursday, July 27, 2006

back home and new look

Back from our road trip, tiring but a blast. Kids had so much fun and so did mom and dad!!! Have close to 200 pics!!!








Some mini-putt, some golf, some poney-riding and even some camel-riding at an awesome zoo, several waterparks and some small amusement park rides, some rock-climbing, some bungee-jumping, some luge and some mountain hiking, a day at the beach by a lake complete with a picnic and a canoe ride, family BBQS and some neat restaurants, watching the sun set sipping wine, some shopping and a new ring (yep, hubby got me an anniversary ring...floored me) and even a visit to Santa Claus. Ahhh, summer holidays, love it! But glad to be back home too.

Tried a new look for my blog, something more suited for the season, but lost lots of stuff...sh*t, will get to it some other day.

8 comments:

Good Things I Find said...

Going away is fun but there's nothing like that first sleep in your own bed when you return home.

skatey katie said...

sounds fab..
can't wait to see the pix :o)

BeachMama said...

You fill up your holidays so nicely. I am surprised you are not exhausted!

New ring? Hubby is a great guy :)

New look is great, nice and fresh. Glad to have you home.

Silver Creek Mom said...

Welcome back and Great new look. I'm going to hire someone to send me the links to redo mine.

Looks like you guys had a blast on vacation I'm looking so forward to ours. Week after next.

A new ring? Man you lucked out with that one.

Coffee or visit?

Anonymous said...

Sigh, yet another fantastic group of memories you have made for your family. They are so lucky to have you...now let's get a shot of that ring!

Kate O'Brien said...

Glad you are back! Looks like you had an amazing time.

DaniGirl said...

Oooo, fun!! And you've given me lots of ideas for our summer vacation next year - I love the pictures!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.